The free Form 1065 Tax Preparation training is an executive summary of SYU's Form 1065 U.S. Return of Partnership Income Preparation course which provides practical, step-by-step guidance you or your staff needs to prepare Form 1065 U.S. Return of Partnership Income returns efficiently and effectively.
- Organizational, Syndication, and Start-up Expenses (Pre-opening Expenses)
- Contributions of Property or Services
- Selecting the Tax Year
- Accounting Methods
- Partnership Tax Elections
- The TMP, Amended Returns, and Due Diligence in Form 1065
- Trade or Business Income
- Form 1065 Tax Preparation and Practice Management Tools
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who want to prepare Form 1065 tax returns
- Individuals who want to enhance their individual tax knowledge and skills
- Tax professionals who want to prepare Form 1065 tax returns more efficiently and effectively
- Tax professionals who want to enhance their individual tax knowledge and skills
Live, instructor-led, online group instruction
Note: You must have a high speed Internet connected computer and separate telephone connection. The telephone connection is not toll free and your telephone provider will charge you their standard rates.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
12:00 to 1:00 pm Mountain Time (11:00 am PT, 1:00 pm CT, and 2:00 pm ET)
Free (although the course is free, you must register to attend)
Please note: Seating is limited. If you are unable to participate in the training, a recording of the training will be emailed to registrants the day after the training.
To register, click the Register button below or call 866-444-9989.