Learn how to perform bookkeeping for nonprofit organizations with QuickBooks financial software.
QuickBooks for Nonprofits demonstrates how you perform bookkeeping for nonprofit organizations. This course addresses the unique needs of nonprofit accounting such as fund accounting, budgeting, and contributions. The course helps you develop the knowledge and skills to perform nonprofit bookkeeping with QuickBooks accurately and productively.
- Trains Individuals and Bookkeeping Personnel on Using QuickBooks to Account for Nonprofit Organizations
- Improves Nonprofit Accounting and QuickBooks Knowledge and Skills
- Improves the Bookkeeping System, Processes, and Tasks
- Increases Bookkeeping Productivity
- Addresses Day-to-day Nonprofit Accounting and QuickBooks Questions
- The Basics
- Tracking Income
- Tracking Expenses
- Standard Reports for Nonprofits
- Customizing QuickBooks
- Advanced Budgeting
- Membership Organizations
- In-Kind Contributions
- Matching Grants
- Capital Campaigns
- Special Events
- Direct Mail Pieces (fundraising letters)
- Fiscal Sponsorships
- Tracking Donors/Volunteers
- Houses of Worship
- Tracking Funds
- Advanced Features
- Tricky Transactions
Individuals who want to learn how to use QuickBooks to perform bookkeeping for nonprofit organizations
Instructor-led, self-study training DVD
This training format includes QuickLearn which lets you practice while you learn and QuickSearch which lets you learn what you want to learn.
Recommended CPE Credit
10 (After completing the course and passing the exam)
Basic to Intermediate
- Mastering QuickBooks for Nonprofits DVD
- QuickBooks for Nonprofits Exam
- QuickBooks for Nonprofits Certificate (After completing the course and passing the exam)
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with this course, please return the DVD for a full refund.
To order, click the Order button below or call 866-444-9989.