Learn how to perform bookkeeping for construction companies with QuickBooks financial software.
QuickBooks for Construction Companies demonstrates how you perform bookkeeping for construction companies. This course addresses the unique needs of construction accounting such as job costing, estimating, and change. The course helps you develop the knowledge and skills to perform construction accounting with QuickBooks accurately and productively.
- Trains Individuals and Bookkeeping Personnel on Using QuickBooks to Account for Construction Companies
- Improves Construction Accounting and QuickBooks Knowledge and Skills
- Improves the Bookkeeping System, Processes, and Tasks
- Increases Bookkeeping Productivity
- Addresses Day-to-day Construction Accounting and QuickBooks Questions
- Getting Started
- Getting Started with QuickBooks
- Job Costing
- Estimating and Invoicing
- Sales Transactions, Tricks, and Workarounds
- Purchase Transactions, Tricks, and Workarounds
- Payroll Transactions, Tricks, and Workarounds
- Mastering QuickBooks Reporting
- Reports for Job Cost
- Customizing QuickBooks
- Unlocking the Power of QuickBooks
- Importing and Exporting
- Secrets Your Accountant Should Know
Individuals who want to learn how to use QuickBooks to perform bookkeeping for construction companies
Instructor-led, self-study training DVD
This training format includes QuickLearn which lets you practice while you learn and QuickSearch which lets you learn what you want to learn.
Recommended CPE Credit
8 (After completing the course and passing the exam)
Basic to Intermediate
- Mastering QuickBooks for Contractors DVD
- QuickBooks for Contractors Exam
- QuickBooks for Contractors Certificate (After completing the course and passing the exam)
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with this course, please return the DVD for a full refund.
To order, click the Order button below or call 866-444-9989.